Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

kindness

Hello I´m Oscar. Today we did a poem about ¨kindness¨ instead of Cyber smart. we got into a group of three and brainstormed about kindness. then we shared them. After that we learnt about kindness and then we went onto a google doc. And that´s were we started, we did the title, next we started our writing. This was very fun and I liked doing this! we had a lot of ideas for what we think kindness means. we had to copy from the board or use our own ideas. For example Kindness brings joy, and little can be huge. But I found putting down the words from my head onto the doc pretty hard because focus wasn't up there. But spelling was easy. here is my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.