Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Bite able

For Cyber smart we did an Bite able, Bite able is a website were you can make videos about anything!  But we did an all about me! this is fun because you have got scene's or "themes"
It is enjoyable for me because of the themes and there is music that you can put in your bite able.
first we had to learn about how to make a video. then we had to log in some people couldn't.
we chose our theme for our video. then we finished our project and edited it. I found choosing the theme hard because there were so much good ones! I found putting the words down in my head easy!
All About Me! on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.