Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

name art

For art we had to make a name art. We took the first letter from our name and draw it on a small piece of paper we did our letter really big. we then either did patterns in our letter our outside. the patterns were zig zags or zen tangle. If you don't know what zen tangle patterns are they are patterns tyhat look real and cool. I did normal patterns because i'm not really good at art. I decided to do mine on the outside. I found it easy to do the letter but hard to think of the patterns. did you do something like this?


here it is

2 comments:

  1. Hello Oscar its me Caleb.s.I like how u used heaps of detail on your letter art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, you Caleb but maybe next time you could add more and tell me what I could Improve on! Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.