Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Novel blog post

Monopillar - author Alan Horsfield

We are learning to use our activity sheets! I'll get to that later.
There are 5 characters. They are Monopillar, Jason, and the three in white.
 I think it is really good (but that's my opinion). It is totally cool and the plot twist at the end is really surprising !
 Jason, a boy who likes power house museums, went to one with his Mum. He found something weird, he only believes his story, not the story about the yetis.
We used "activity sheets"  they help us understand the character because we can just write in them and look back at them and see what they are like. My Favourite part of the story is at the end because of the plot twist . I'm not going to say what the plot twist is.
I do recommend this book if you like SCI-FI!
 I rate it a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.