Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

If I was the principal for one week (summer learning journey

For summer learning journey (teaser week) we choose a challenge to do. I choose to do if i was the picipal for one week at my school. I have to write a list of five things i'll do to change the school. this was really fun to come up with the ideas and the learning behind this is politics because thats what this actually was about. I found it easy to come up with the ideas but hard to do the picture.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. It's so great to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could actually be the principal for the week?! I really like the ideas you've come up with. What things would you have on your 'bigger, better' playground?

    Congratulations on completing your first teaser task! Remember that the programme officially begins on Monday (December 16th), so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities on the website then. In the meantime, keep going with the teaser week activities - I can't wait to read more! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.