Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

(Gems) Old man writing

For literacy we got shown a picture of an Old man. we then had to brain dump on what hes doing. After that we went in our books and wrote down an Introduction to our stories that we were going to make. we went onto our Chrome books and wrote down our introduction along with more parts of the story we were going to make. when we were done the whole story we edited buddy checked and blogged (Right now) The learning behind this was making  good long story with body A.K.A (The parts of the story) i found it hard to come up with the idea(s) the easy part was writing them down. Here it is 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Oscar its me Tyler Redmond from shs. I like how you have put a lot of effort into your work. I like the third paragraph it has alot of action. What would happen next? cya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oscar, I like this writing because your story is hilarious and funny. This reminds me of my old man writing if you want to see it you can go to my blog. I can't think of anything bad about it or any questions. Bye Oscar!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.