Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Image analysis

For literacy we were learning about the difference between boys and girls (well not really) anyway we got given a task to copy a doc and on the doc there was a picture of a Boy playing with Girl toys and a Girl playing with Boy toys and we had to make 5 statements about this (This was really about stereotypes). I found it hard to come up with the last three statements but I got it and  Found it easy to get the first two. I didn't really learn anything (I'll just say I learnt about stereotypes) BYE! 


















https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTzpcTx562CBacsILM7s3fIrTRyEUysC8keSdIjpnVPilai-lA7BkDCNtKcnj-Vcg_FpJv0DzAIiG-X/pub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.