Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Bucket filling

Hey your looking good today did you change up the hair a bit? there I probably filled your bucket! and bu the title and that you know that we are learning about bucket filling! I am trying to improve on my bucket filling. we watched a video that you might know from a long time ago and it told us about bucket filling. we then had to think of things that we could do to fill a bucket. We learnt about scooping into someones bucket now it doesn't fill your bucket nor does it to the person your doing it to. so do scoop to scoop you have to do the opposite of filling a bucket DON'T DO IT. we created a google drawing,Bite able or Powtoon. I found it easy to find the things I wanted to improve on and challenging to really nothing... did you do something like this?

5 comments:

  1. Hey oscar
    I love how you added comedy to it. It reminds me of one of my posts of bucket filling. Mabey next time you could add more facts.
    Blog yopu later
    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oscar, I like this post because I love seeing how others create things on computers. This reminds me of my poster of bucket filling. Maybe you can tell people what yeet means because they might not know. Bye Oscar also what does yeet mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a meme :/ Later

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. But it means excitment and enrgy. google definition

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.