Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

The Battle Of Words NOVEL!!

Once again we did a book Novel! ad this is the last one for the term. (I promise!). Author: Heather Christie.

We are reading our last Novel while looking more deeply at the characters by seeing if they get along or not!

My opinion is a 50-50 what I mean is I kinda like it but I don't!

The main character is P.S. Mcguinnety. a girl who doesn't get along with her neighbour very well.

 We had activity sheets that would help us know what the character is like and help us understand words and I Wonders helped us along our way.

my favourite part of the story is when P.S. Mcguinnety squirts her neighbour (C.V Moles worth). it was funny

I kinda recommend this book because it wasn't the best but it was something.

I rate this book a 3-5!

WE DID IT!! YAAAAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.