Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Hell-ectric guitar book novel

Hell-ectric Guitar, Brian Mc Ginn

For reading this term we have been doing a Novel Study.   We have been learning to look more deeply at the characters.  I have been reading Hell-ectric Guitar. 
The main character is Frank. The story is about Frank The worlds worst musician according to the author. He finds a creepy old shop were he signs a contract with his blood!

 I really liked this book because he guitar was taking Franks energy away because of the contract
My Opinion on this book is you should read it it Is REALLY enjoyable!

the activity sheets helped us understand the character, we can write down facts and stuff about the character then we can look back and understand the character more.

My favorite part of the story is when the Old man and the shop dissapear

I Recommend this if you like mystery's and stuff!
I would give it 4.5/ 5 stars B\because the suspense went up and up. but at the end it wasn't really what I was expecting but it is a good story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.