Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

easy math work sheet

For maths today we had to finish off our work sheet from yesterday. The math sheet was actually easy for me! the math sheet was the same as the other one with just one new thing, the new thing was a spider who had 56 on its back and timestables all the way to 9. (which are easy) (when you give me time to work it out). we also had to show our working out in some small boxes so we write small. I broke it up into two pieces just like i said in my last post about the other sheet! I found it easy to do the sheet and hard to do nothing really. here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.