Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Where is? Kei hea

For te reo Maori we are learning to say whean an object is. We learnt about what the singular and plurals in Maori. Kei hea te or a- Where is
kei hea nga- where are. If you dont know what a Plural is it means multiple. sdo basically if I had six carrots then that means I have plural carrots. And singular is basically a single thing (One) so if I had one carrot in my hand then I would have a singular carrot.

here are some for you

kei hea ____ Kuri?

kei hea ____ Jane?

kei hea ____ wherpaku?


and here is the picture BYE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.