Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Winter sports

Last Friday we did winter sports. If you are wondering what it is, it is where you can  choose what sport you want to down out of hockey, rugby/league, soccer and netball. I choose soccer and it is hard because my team doesn't spread out but we are decent. I had to go into the other team because they didn't have enough players. And I got one goal and a teamwork with another. I half won and half lost because My actual team lost but the team I was on won this was fun. I found it hard to keep it in and not out and it was fun! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.