Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Science- CHANGE.

 For science today we have been learning We did another Science experiment today. It was baking soda with vinegar! i'll tell you what I thought was going to happen. (I was right) I thought that the baking soda would make the vinegar FIZZ up and IT did! the reactant was Baking soda and the vinegar, they caused a product, Mr. Goodin took a 1/3 of some vinegar and half a bottle of baking soda into a bottle.
My Guess was right! I thought it was cool. But this WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME (well at least I didn't want to do this because we already have!)
Your teacher will show you a range of ingredients/  equipment that will be used…

Make a hypothesis (guess) about the following


What do you think will happen?





I THINK that it will make a fiz and FIZ up!




What do you think these will be?
Reactants
Vinegar and baking soda
Product
Gas + water
Chemical Reaction
Vinegar + baking Soda = gas




Was your hypothesis right/ wrong? Why?




Right: The baking soda made it FIZ up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.