Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

visual art

VISUAL ART.

we were doing visual art for the past half term it was really fun. So we had to get a chrome book and our project book. we found a tatto because our teacher told us to draw a tatto. So i did  Pokemon tattos my goal was to make a good drawing i was doing Pokemon tattos because it is my favorite t.v show i there were a lot of Pokemon i couldn't do but then i got gengar and i could do it. i learnt that art dosn't have to be perfect  the hardest part well there were two for me the first was finding the right tatto for me. the second was doing the actual art. the easiest part for me was staying focus except for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.