Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

no plastic bags



Im a plastic bag im very lonely I watch fish and turtles pass by. But they don’t notice me

I watch sharks eat other fish and mostly jelly fish but they dont notice me.  then one day

A turtle Came by it looked at me smiled at me and then went away. I was very sad I thought he could be my friend.

The other day i saw turtles eat other plastic bags. But my life changed  a turtle ate me

I felt it move around but then it stopped I didn’t know what to do! But i found out that…
I killed the turtle


Plastic bags plus any sea life = DEATH please stop using them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.