Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

summer learning journey 2018-2019 Prize

Summer Learning Journey is a fun way to learn about the world but every topic just isn´t about the world it could be something like personal hygiene fruit just ANYTHING that is worth learning about. But that´s not all... There are PRIZES to be won! you could have the most point´s and get a prize 1st 2nd and 3rd place or spot prizes! they are fr people that don´t get a lot of point´s but did a good job.
And the four thing´s that we are learning bout the world is! AIR,LAND,SEA,WORLD AND! SUSTAINABILITY. we are mostly doing this to learn and this is the prizes I want to be allowed to be won.

. 25$ gift card ps4

. Pokemon (card´s )

. Robux 10$ gift card

. Lego

. fidget spinner (six dollar´s)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oscar I'm Mark from South Hornby School, I really like on how you liked to work hard to win Summer Learning Journey. This reminds me of when I was in Philippines and I need to think what I should buy for my birthday and what I bought was pokemon cards it was similar to yours. But maybe you should put the names of the items Capital because anything that's named needs to start with Capital Letter, But I still Liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mark! Next time i'll make sure to do that! thank you -Oscar

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.